Sunday 21 August 2011

NINE FRAMES, ONE PHOTO

Wow, I just realised that it's been a while since my last post! It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've been doing a few things around the house and these snaps are of our 'prototype' wedding photo for our lounge. (Sorry they're a bit grainy, but you get the idea!) It was a bit of a test to see if it would work: putting one big photo in a bunch of different frames. I'm not 100% happy with it yet... I'm wondering if I should try using a different photo. What do you think?






These poplar trees are Brendons favourite and we were stoked when we discovered some while having photos on our wedding day. You can check out more of our wedding photos here :)

11 comments:

  1. That's such a fun idea! That photo works really well with it cause you can keep the main subject (you guys) in one frame. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to try this!! The only thing I dont like is how the two small ones (down the bottom) look like they belong...
    Maybe you should make it go up and out??
    LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a really funny idea!
    I never thought of doing that.
    I like it!
    In my opinion, it is a great way to put focus on different part of a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool idea. i love poplar trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very much, it's a great idea!
    I think the trees are perfect for splitting it up into lots of frames, because they're so high. So it isn't confusing when you're looking at the photo and it's easy to see what the whole picture is showing!
    xx

    Lonely Afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ey Tori,you have a lovely blog! I'd like to be a graphic designer too when I finish university! :)

    The writing on your header,is it a font or hand written?! it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! You are full of all sorts of lovely ideas Tori! Oh and my oh my you gave me an idea to revive our couch and make it look awesome! The bunny has just had way too much fun with our couch and it is now needing some love! :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx