Monday 8 August 2011

LITTLE BROWN NOTEBOOK

I bought this sweet notebook from Rox a couple of weeks ago. It's by a Chinese company called Jiukoushan Studio and I'm just loving the brown "mail paper" pages. I've been using my trusty Staedtler fineliner, a white gel pen and a pencil. I like the effect you can get from such a basic combination of colour... or lackthereof. Here are scans of the first three pages I've sketched so far.


I also ordered Devon Smith's first zine on etsy, which is made up of "potentially embarrassing drawings of people who i see and think are cute and special." I can't wait to get it!

Much love x

7 comments:

  1. SO fantastic. i really love the husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketches and the calligraphy look absolutely amazing! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I shared your fox drawing over at craftgawker.com, with a link to your site, of course. We would love it, if you shared more of your work with us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Torr. I love Devon Smith also. Twins : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these sketches! you are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sketches are so beautiful, I love them... Look forward to seeing more and more of them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx